🎃Halloween Inspired ⛳️Golf Tee 🔨Hammering • Ball Balancing • 🙌🏻 Montessori Practical Life 101 🎥 Series
Hammering is a fun gross and fine motor activity that can be customized for different holidays. We are using 🎃Halloween Inspired black and orange styrofoam balls.
What you will need:
- a tray (we are using this one),
- recycled styrofoam block,
- child-friendly hammer (we are using a wooden rounded child hammer from this set),
- wooden golf tees (buy here),
- light styrofoam balls (we bought ours at Michaels Store, but you can buy these and simply paint them).
"I did it, Mama!"
Lessons in Montessori Practical Life area teach a child skills necessary for practically everything else in life. Child's quote: "Teach me how to do it myself” is what Practical Life is all about. With these lessons, a child will learn how to use a 🔨 hammer, how to fold laundry, water plants or make own snack, while completing those tasks independently. Practical Life lessons develop coordination, concentration and focus, independence, and the sense of order, which will help a child immensely in the future academic performance.