We all had so much fun making our no-cook homemade play dough.
What you will need (double up if you would like to make more):
- 1 cup of white all-purpose flour,
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil,
- 1/4 cup of salt,
- 1 tablespoon of cream of tartar,
- 3/4 cups of boiling water (adding in increments),
- food coloring (we are using this neon food coloring set),
- 1 tsp of glycerine for shine,
- we also added Lavender essential oil to add some olfactory dimension to our play dough (do omit it if you have smaller children who might otherwise put play dough in the mouth, since other than this ingredient, the playdough is safe if ingested).
We are using a wooden dough roller from this set.
Offer a child to roll the dough and cut out a shape with a cookie cutter.
Invite your child to make tiny balls to decorate the Tree.
See how we made our No-Cook Homemade 🌈 Play Dough here.